Walgreen's Trip 2-7-10

This was a small Walgreen's trip I took today. I was able to snag all this stuff for only $2.76 including tax. Plus I got back a $6 Register Reward.Here's how I did it. The Nabisco Oreos (small boxes) were on sale for .99 cents each. I used a $1 off 2 coupon. The Nestle Crunch Bars were free using the coupons I won on FaceBook. The Oreo Golden cookies were free using the coupon I won from FaceBook. The Banquet Brown and Serve Links were on sale for .99 and I used .35 cents off each coupons I got from the inside of specially marked boxes of Banquet dinners. The Doves Men's Bodywash was on sale for $5.99 and will produce a $6 Register Reward to be used on future purchases.



Here is how it broke down-

Total $29.92 including tax

minus $8.00 Register Reward from previous purchase

minus $5.62 Walgreen's advertised savings

minus $13.54 manufacturer coupons

equals $2.76 Total Out of Pocket

$6 Register Reward back on Dove Men's Bodywash (to be used on next purchase)

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10