Purex Crystals for Baby Review

Hello Everyone- Today I would like to tell you about a great opportunity I was given to try the new Purex Crystals for Babies. Purex provided me with a free sample to try in exchange for my review. But now, as always my opinions expressed here are my own.

I just loved the smell of this! To be honest I even preferred it to what I have been using as of late. You add as little or as much as you want to the beginning of your load, with your laundry soap to give it a great smell that lasts a long time. It is very reasonably priced and will be available at Walmart during the beginning of February. I was a little worried that it might smell a little too much like "baby" fragrance. But to my surprise it was very fresh and clean smelling. Even my persnickety teenager liked it. LOL

*It is safe for children's sleepwear
*Baby-inspired fragrance
*Hypoallergenic
*Dye free
*Natural formula (87% natural)


 ALSO-
Enter the Welcome to the World Sweepstakes
In conjunction with the Insider Kit, Purex is proud to introduce the "Welcome to the World" Sweepstakes featuring Purex Crystals for Baby.
One lucky grand prize winner will receive $1,000 and 250 2nd place winners will receive a coupon for a free bottle of Purex Crystals for Baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10