Combat® Ant Killing Bait Strips Review





Hey there Everyone- Today I would like to tell you about a new product from Combat®.  It's the new Combat® Ant Killing Bait Strips. *Combat® provided me a sample of their Ant Bait Killing Strips to do this review. But, now as always my opinions are my own.*

This product could not have come at a better time for me. We were starting to see the first sign of ant scouts in our kitchen and bathroom. We have a dog who has a very curious nature and I always worry about putting ant bait out because she might get into it. Well I needn't worry any more. This is a genius solution. It is ant bait on a strip which can be placed in out of reach and discreet areas of your home. It has a sticky backing that you peel off and place. The ants carry this back to the nest and the insecticide kills the whole colony. So far this has worked for us. I haven't seen any more ants as of late.

*New Discreet Design
*Kills Fast
*Easy to Apply
*Leaves No Mess

For more information please visit-http://www.combatbugs.com/product/ant-killing-bait-strips

Also Combat® is having a contest for $1000
Click here to enter-
Good Luck Everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10