Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream Review

 
  Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review.
It is Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

 This is what the company has to say about it:
  • Infused Your Skin with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Lactic Acid and Collagen for Maximum Long Term Anti Wrinkle Effect
  • Anti Wrinkle Facial Cream Smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time
  • Not a phony "Miracle" Anti Aging Cream - an Ingredient Based Long Term Approach to Younger Looking Skin
  • Seaweed and Premier Aloe Vera feed skin needed nutrients for maintaining naturally youthful skin
  • Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream Increase the firmness and overall vitality of your skin.
This is my take on the product:

It comes in a pretty box. The cream comes in a glass jar with a silver lid. I absolutely love the smell of this! It's not too strong, but so very nice. The cream itself is white and somewhat thicker than some other moisturizers out there. You don't have to use a ton of it in order for your face to be completely moisturized and smoother. I have very sensitive skin and this did not cause any redness or breakouts. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who need extra moisture and has sensitive skin like mine.



Adovia can be purchased here on Amazon-

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10