NEW Purex Crystals Aromatherapy Review

 Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about an opportunity I have been given to review . *Purex brand provided me a sample of the new Purex Crystals Aromatherapy in exchange for a product review. But now as always, my opinions are my own.*


Where we live it has really been gloomy outside. I know Fall is coming but quite frankly I am in complete denial of it. My mood gets just about as gloomy as the sky this time of year. That is why I am so glad Purex sent me the new Purex Crystals Aromatherapy to try out. I received the scent "Well Being" to try. I could use some more well being so I gave it a try. I must say it has a very nice scent of something floral. It's not too weak or strong. When I was washing my clothes you could smell the scent and believe it or not the smell got even better when the clothes were in the dryer. Several nights later  later I pulled out some pajamas out of the drawer and put them on and my thought was "what smells so good"? Then I realized it was the pajamas I just kept smelling them. LOL I'm sure I looked a fool, but I don't really care. Well, I can say it definitely gave me a lift in my spirits that night.
This could not be easier to use. Just pour a capful in your washer at the same time as your laundry detergent. Easy peezy nice and breezy. Dry as usual, and smell the fresh scent.


For more information please visit the links below-
Purex Facebook page-
Purex website-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10