Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion [Natural & Organic] Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
 Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion [Natural & Organic]*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it: 
Expect more from your Daily Moisturizer. It Starts With Quality Skin Protection With Proven Vitamin C.

Moisture and More. All The Benefits In A Single Bottle. Foxbrim provides you Vitamin C Lotion.

Create healthy hydrated skin that radiates.

• Effectively lighten spots and discoloration
• Reduce wrinkle formation and existing wrinkles
• Refine and even skin texture 
• Promote skin cell turnover

Key Ingredients include:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Aloe Vera
+ MSM
+ Shea Butter
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Green Tea

This is my take on the product:
I have tried quite a few different moisturizer as of late and this one is definitely a winner. My skin has a tendency to get red and broken out if ingredients are too strong in the product. My face did not get red or broken out at all using this. I also like that it is natural and organic. It is a white medium weight moisturizer. It has very little to no smell which I prefer in facial products. This one seems to have a good balance of its ingredients. It is reasonably priced and made my skin smooth and soft. I would recommend this product to family and friends.




Can be purchased here-

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10