InstaNatural Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
InstaNatural Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol.  *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream is a powerful solution that tightens and tones the skin so you can achieve a smooth, supple appearance.

Key Ingredients:
+ Caffeine
+ Retinol
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin C
+ Vitamin B5

Our superior blend of ingredients - such as Caffeine and Retinol - deeply nourishes the skin to decrease the appearance of cellulite and dimples. Caffeine tones and tightens, while Retinol repairs and restores, so you can obtain long-lasting results for a firm and supple appearance.


This is my take on the product:
I will be the first to say I am very skeptical when it come to believing that a cream is going to help my cellulite. I was pleasantly surprised that this cream did improve the look of my skin which in turn made the cellulite look slightly better. This is not a miracle cream. Nothing is going to get rid of cellulite except maybe diet and exercise. But what this can do is make the skin look better to make your cellulite look less noticeable. It is a thicker, off white high quality cream with a sort of minty but not overwhelming smell. It comes in a quite large 5 oz. pump bottle which makes application easier. Overall I liked this product and would recommend it.




Can be purchased here on Amazon-
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10