Purex PowerShot Laundry Detergent Review

New Purex® PowerShot detergent simplifies the laundry routine by taking the guesswork of measuring. Purex® PowerShot is the only bottle that automatically dispenses the right amount of super concentrated formula with 50% more stain fighting power in every drop. 

My take on New Purex® PowerShot-

I really like the convenience of this flip cap and premeasured dose. I think most of us tend to use too much or too little when we measure out laundry detergent. This eliminates all the guesswork. It took me a little bit to get used to the new design. When I used it a few times I really like it!  This had a really nice fresh scent that left my clothes smelling great! I used this on colored and white loads and it kept my colors bright and white sparkling clean. Overall I liked it and would recommend to family and friends.




*Purex provided a free sample of their Purex PowerShot Laundry Detergent  so I could write a review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.




Enter Purex® PowerShot™ Sweepstakes

To celebrate the release of the NEW Purex® PowerShot™ detergent, Purex will be hosting an amazing giveaway! Share & enter the sweepstakes & get a $1 off coupon. Three grand prize winners of a Whirlpool washer & dryer set. 300 second-place winners will receive a bottle of PowerShot. Purex® PowerShot™ detergent will be in stores soon! Watch the video to see how it does the measuring for you!
Watch the video HERE


Purex Website-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10