Sleep & Slumber Sleep Formula Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Sleep & Slumber Sleep Formula. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
Sleep & Slumber is a Natural Sleep Aid for adults which incorporates high quality natural ingredients such as - 
Melatonin, which when taken in the right dose, can help you fall asleep when you should, and that same supplement can help you wake up when you should. 
Valerian extract, which is the perfect complement to a melatonin supplement and has been proven to help you fall asleep faster and valerian extract also helps to give you better sleep quality.
Hops extract, Hops and valerian extract are a powerful natural sleeping aid combination helping to improve sleep, and decrease the time it takes to fall asleep. 
Sleep & Slumber Sleep Formula combines Hops, Valerian extract, a good Melatonin supplement and MORE making it the perfect antidote to any sleepless night. 
Sleep and slumber capsules are strong, but not overwhelming and when taken give you an overall feeling of relaxation with a calm transition to sleep. Sleep and Slumber will calm the racing mind and gently ease you into sleep by relaxing your mind as well as your body. Fall asleep faster and stay asleep all night with no difficulty waking up when the alarm goes off.






This is my take on the product:
This helped me get to sleep quickly for me which is about about 45 minutes to an hour. It is a larger size capsule and is tannish in color. It has sort of an herb smell to it. I did not notice a taste to it. I have extreme difficulties in sleeping throughout the entire night and this helped me to sleep about one extra hour which is a big deal for me. It did make me very drowsy before bed. When I woke up there was no residual sleepiness or grogginess. So unless you have some underlying medical condition I do believe this is a safe and natural alternative to sleeping pills. Always read the directions and warnings on the back of the label first before taking. 

Sleep and Slumber can be purchased here on Amazon-

ALSO: I have a special deal for my readers- You can purchase this for only $1 (free shipping with Amazon Prime membership) GO HERE!-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10