Gurin GO-410 Finger Pulse Oximeter Review



Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Gurin GO-410 Finger Pulse Oximeter.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
1    FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
2    Bright Color OLED display shows real time Pulse Rate Plesthymograph of strength of pulse, Pulse Rate, SpO2 level and Battery level.
3    Built-in alarm can be set to High and Low. Battery life of thousands of readings plus automatic power off.
4    Light and compact. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Not a medical device.
5    You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.





This is my take on the product:
This comes in a nice little box with a user manual, a fingertip pulse oximeter, neckcord, black case and 2-AAA batteries. I do wish the manual was printed a little larger and was more specific although. This is such a nice little handy device to have whether you are a athlete or simply a health conscious person. I have a person in my family who has breathing difficulties and when they get sick I worry if they are getting enough oxygen. This helps to alleviate those concerns for me. It is super easy to use, just press the start button and place on the finger. It has a nice bright light and numbers large enough to easily be read. It has a sturdy black case for hanging around your neck or a strap on the back for a belt loop. I could see this being used for elderly family members or anyone with breathing difficulties. It is quite accurate and beeps when the readings are too low. This can be adjusted to suit your needs. Overall a nice piece of equipment for the home. I would recommend it. 


Pulse Oximeter can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10