Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review.
It is Pure Luxe LLC Fractionated Coconut Oil.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*
This is what the company has to say about it:
- 100% Pure - Base and Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oils, Massage Use and Therapeutic Recipes.
- · Leaves skin feeling smooth with no greasy feeling
· Can be mixed with Carrier Oils and Essential Oil as a base oil
· Great balance of saturated fats helps stimulate hair growth and acts as a natural moisturizer
· Odorless and Colorless – does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets
· Fractionated Coconut Oil is a carrier that never goes rancid (stored cool out of direct sunlight)
· May help soothe skin inflammation due to its disinfectant and antioxidant properties.*
- *Note: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any diseases or conditions.
This is my take on the product:
This comes in a plastic bottle with a pop up lid, for easy distribution. It is a clear liquid that does not become solid at room temperature like some other coconut oils out there. This is a shelf stable coconut oil that will not become rancid if kept out of direct sunlight. This has no odor at all which makes it the perfect essential oil carrier. This can be used for so many beauty purposes too many to list. Hair, skin, lips, massage, bath, body scrubs, homemade DIY beauty essential. I have eczema and used this on my hands to see if it would help. I liked the way it starts off oily but rubs in really well without any stickiness or greasy feeling. It really did help allot and I noticed my cuticles looked better also. I will continue to experiment with this and am sure I will be discovering many uses to come.