Xtava PRO 2200W Classic HairDryer Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
PRO 2200W Classic HairDryer. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT 2200 WATTS - Combines an ultra-powerful 2200 W motor with a lightweight frame to create the perfect styling tool Get the job done 80% faster while increasing hair volume and without overdrying your hair thanks to the latest ionic ceramic technology

TOURMALINE IONIC CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY - The proprietary technology behind Allure's efficiency helps to break up water quickly for reduced dry-time Designed to emit powerful negative ions to seal and smooth the hair's outer layer while helping to reduce frizz, increase shine for more natural looking hydrated hair

2 SPEEDS \ 3 HEAT SETTINGS
COLD SHOT BUTTON
CONCENTRATOR NOZZLE








This is my take on the product:
I've recently gotten my haircut and it is a style that needs to be blown dry in order to look it's best. I have an old blow dryer that I was using but it never really got very hot and it was heavy. It took forever to dry my hair. That is where the Xtava PRO 2200W Classic HairDryer comes in. I really like this dryer. It is lightweight and has a removable nozzle to direct air to specific areas of your hair. It has a cool shot button to set your style, that is conveniently located at a good finger position on the handle. This has cool, warm and hot settings and two speeds. It has an ionic feature that helps tame flyaways. It has a super thick sturdy cord and plug in. This drys your hair in a flash! Overall a very nice blowdryer and I would recommend it!

For purchasing information-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10