100 Naturals Upbiotics Advanced Probiotics Formula Review



Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 1
00 Naturals Upbiotics Advanced Probiotics Formula. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
Our Advantages:
(1) Our advanced probiotics consists of carefully handpicked seven essential probiotic bacteria that are naturally residing in human body. Each strain of bacteria is biologically stable enough to go though the tough GI track environment and reach the destination to be effectively absorbed.
(2) Optimized amount of probiotic bacteria to avoid over-dosage. 11.5 Billions CFU per serving.
(3) Advenced blend including L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, L. Caise, B. longum, B. breve, B. subtilis.
(4) Controlled Release Capsule to ensure consistent supply of probiotic bacteria to the target destination even with once a day intake.
(5) Proudly made in USA by an FDA registered cGMP certified facility with 100% natural ingredients.


Do You Know?
(1) Bacterial cells in the normal human flora outnumber the human cells in our bodies by about 10 to 1.
(2) Gastrointestinal (GI) tract is responsible for 80% of the immune system health.
(3) Overdosing probiotic bacteria can be as bad as lacking sufficient probiotic bacteria in the GI track and causes gas, bloating, cramp, constipation, lethargy, and depression.
Bring Balance to the Intestinal Flora Can:
(a) Promote daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation;
(b) Improve digestive health;
(c) Improve immune system;
(d) Help control weight;
(e) Improve mood and energy level.









This is my take on the product:
I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and have been told by my doctor to take a probiotic daily to help keep this in check. Gas, bloating, pain, constipation, acid reflux, digestive issues are all part of what I experience daily. This has helped me to control some of that. This is a very good probiotic. It has a high concentration of live probiotic cultures. You take 2 a day with a meal. It is in a capsule shell and was easy to swallow. I always would recommend putting it in the refrigerator to keep it fresh. I also take it to help boost my immune system. I have read that 80% of your immune system lies in your gut. So I think it's wise to try and keep it healthy!  I liked this product and would recommend it to family and friends.


100 Naturals Upbiotics Advanced Probiotic can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10