Ava Shower Filter Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is
 Ava Shower Filter. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
REMOVES FLUORIDE & OTHER CHEMICALS - Filters 99.9% of Chlorine, Algae, Dirt, Fluoride, Lead, Chloramine, Bacteria, Arsenic, Chromium, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Mercury and Heavy Metals and many more chemicals. Shower filter also reduces scum build-up using kdf.
HEALTHY SKIN - Balances the pH of water. Promotes and maintains smooth, glowing skin, shiny hair, and healthy nails. Effectively reduces hard water and stops itchy and skin after shower
EASY INSTALLATION - Fits all modern shower arms. Comes with installation manual and installs easily. No plumber needed.Not sold with shower arm or shower head.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE - Made in the USA with a 30-day money back guarantee included. Experience powerful results within days or receive 100% of your money back
LONG-TERM - High performance filter lasts for an entire 9-12 months before needed replacement.





This is my take on the product:
When we lived in another city our water was well water and it was the best tasting and smelling water ever. When we moved we were in for a harsh reality that all waters are not created equal. It has a bad taste and smell. Even though it tests withing all the legal limits of what is "acceptable". Let me start by saying I didn't have anything to actually test the water that was coming out of the filter. With that being said, I did notice that my water felt "cleaner". It smelled less potent and my skin and hair didn't feel as dry after using. Anything that can improve this water even a little bit is a win in my opinion. This was easy to install and I didn't notice any water pressure difference. It claims to last up to one year so that is good. I liked this product and would recommend it. 


Ava Shower Filter can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10