Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate 90ct Review
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review.
It is Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*
This is what the company has to say about it:
Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme Advantage
○ Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
○ 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
○ Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
○ Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
○ Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
○ USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
○ Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
○ Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
Guaranteed to be pharmaceutical grade 75% Omega-3s (with 644 mg of EPA and 336 mg of DHA) meeting GOED Standard levels. GOED, The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s, was developed to help ensure that omega-3 oils reaching consumers were both safe and of high quality.
The Life & Food Omega 3 Supreme Benefit
Enteric coated with no fish burps, or after taste, our Supreme grade Omega-3 Fish Oil supplement promotes cardiovascular health, joint support, cognitive support, circulation and helps in maintaining cholesterol levels†.
Studies have shown that diets high in Omega-3 fatty acids - EPA and DHA -- may lower a person's health risks. By eating a diet rich in fatty acid containing fish - cold-water swimmers such as pollock, sardines and salmon, can lower your cholesterol and blood pressure. Some studies show there is a proven link that EPA and DHA reduces inflammation from arthritis conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Non-meat sources of Omega-3 include olive oil, walnuts and flaxseed.
This is my take on the product:
I've recently gone to the doctor and found out I have several health issues one of which is high cholesterol. She recommended that I take 2 over 1000 mg. of fish oil every day. This is a good pill to take because it has 1400 mg. They are large oval pills but are gel capsules so they are easy to swallow. It has an enteric coating so you won't get the regular fish burps like you sometimes do with other Omega-3 supplements. I'm glad to know there is something out there that is good for my health that doesn't taste bad. I like that they are USA Manufactured and laboratory tested. I would recommend these to family and friends.
Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil can be purchased here on Amazon-