Coosh Rapid MFI Certified Car Charger Review



Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Coosh Rapid MFI Certified Car Charger.  *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it:
~~Input :12V-24V,Max output:5A@5V
• Supports iPod Nano7/iTouch5/iPhone5/iPhone5s/iPhone6/iPhone6 plug /iPad mini/iPad 4/iPad Air and more!
• Protection: Supports OVP,OCP,OTP,SCP
• Smart LED Indicator
• Apple MFI Certified
-Includes Micro-USB and Lightning Charger!





This is my take on the product:
I really like this handy little device. Who couldn't use a charger with a cord attached in their car, right? I know I need one!  I liked that your car needs to be running in order for this to work. That means it won't inadvertently drain your battery. It is small and portable and has the cord attached which is nice because I always forget to bring my cord with. Both ends light up to let you know it's working. It charged quickly and I would recommend this charger.


Coosh Rapid MFI Certified Car Charger can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10