Oria Best Natural Sunscreen by Aveya Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Oria Best Natural Sunscreen by Aveya. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
  • OUR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: LOVE IT OR WE'LL GIVE YOU A REFUND! -We're ready to prove our natural sunscreen is the best you've used! If you don't love the protection it provides, we'll give you a full refund. Give it a try risk free.
  • ONE (1) HUGE 5oz BOTTLE OF SPF 35+ NATURAL SUNSCREEN...BEST DEAL YOU'LL FIND -This is the best and safest sunscreen you'll find online: 100% natural, non-toxic, and sensitive skin friendly. Perfect to protect the entire family from sunburn and skin cancer.
  • DO NOT BUY SUNSCREEN WITHOUT READING THIS--> -Is the bottle you're looking at under 5oz? Is it natural AND non-toxic? Is it guaranteed in case it doesn't work the way you expect? Beware of cheap imitators selling smaller, low quality sunscreen.
  • AREN'T YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WORTH PROTECTING FROM HARMFUL UV RAYS? -I'm sure you've heard about the dangers of too much UV radiation...like severe burns and even skin cancer. Why not give you and your family the proper protection they deserve?
  • LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR A FREE BOTTLE! ($10.99 Value) -Buy 2 today and get the 3rd bottle for FREE! Stock up or pass along a bottle to a friend... Simply add 3 to your cart and enter AAAAAAA at checkout. Claim this now while supplies last!



This is my take on the product:
I was really excited to try an all natural sunscreen. I have some sun sensitivity and sensitive skin. First off let me say this is a really good quality sunscreen. It does not have any odor which I really love about this. It is not greasy like some other sunscreens and it did not make my skin break out. That being said however I was not happy with the fact that it left a white film that did not rub in or dissipate with time. It made me look like I had a white makeup on. If you have really  light colored skin this might be a good fit for you. Overall I really liked it but did not like the white cast left on my skin.

Oria Best Natural Sunscreen by Aveya can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10