Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is the 
Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it: 
  • 100 ct. EXTRA LARGE individually wrapped 7" x 8" wipes. The LARGEST sanitizing wipe on the market.
  • Anti-bacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds.
  • Use on hands, body, and surfaces. Alcohol-free. Vitamin E + Aloe. Feels amazing (not sticky) on your hands!
  • SOFT & THICK quilted fabric for a plush, pillowy feel. Strong enough to hold a 12-kg kettlebell.
  • Citrus Fresh Scent that smells incredible! Made in the USA.




This is my take on the product:
Ok, I have a secret to tell you. I'm a germaphobe. I'm not proud of it and I am much better than I used to be. That being said these wipes are AWESOME!!! They are individually packed and they are really thick and clothlike. They do not have a strong chemical smell, it is sort of a citrus smell. They worked great and didn't ruin any of the surfaces that I tried them on. They cleaned my hands well without drying them out. These are perfect for the car, think "steering wheel". Great for your purse or on the go.  I think these things might be feeding my germaphobe issue. I would most definitely recommend these to family and friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10