Sweetsation Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1 Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Sweetsation Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it: 
All Natural and Organic ingredients
Sulfate FREE
Harsh detergents FREE
Paraben FREE
Sodium Benzoate FREE
Dioxanne FREE
For all ages


Our fabulous bubble bath, shampoo and body wash, 3 in 1, contains a host of soothing nourishments like, Calendula, Chamomile, and Oat which is perfect for cleansing delicate baby skin and hair, as well as adults.  Mild and non-irritating it creates a lot of stable long lasting bubbles for the best fun time in the tub.  Oatmilk helps relieve Eczema, while Calendula moisturizes and soothes dry skin.  This plant-based formula is gentle for pregnant women, and can be used by the entire family.





This is my take on the product:
I love that this is all natural and organic. I have eczema and my skin can become easily irritated. This was a fun way to try out an all natural product. I was worried that I wouldn't like the smell because other natural products I have tried smelled stinky to me. This one has a lemony honey type smell that I find very refreshing. It wakes me up in the morning. It comes in a bottle with a flip lid and is an amber color. It bubbles up nicely and left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. This is a very versatile product in that it can be used as a body wash, bubble bath and shampoo. Also, the whole family can use it including children. So if you have sensitive skin and are looking for an all natural product this may be worth giving a try. 

Sweetsation Bubble Therapy can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10