AntlerRings.com Women's Pink Leaves Camo Ring Review



Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is
 
AntlerRings.com Women's Pink Leaves Camo Ring. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it: 
Beautiful Pink Camo Ring by WildCamo and AntlerRings.com made of Surgical Grade Stainless Steel. An excellent gift for birthdays, promise rings, seasonal and more. A great wedding ring or engagement ring for women. This ring is beautifully designed with a comfort fit, and thin bezel to highlight the beautiful WildCamo Pattern. Camo pattern professionally designed by a Camo Designer in The USA.




This is my take on the product: 
This is a well constructed ring. it is beautiful and functional. It is made of  Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, so it is very smooth. I have not gotten this snagged on anything since I've worn it. It is waterproof and has not tarnished at all. The colors remain true. I could see this being worn as an everyday type of ring. This will last for years to come.

Can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10