Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review.
It is Alpha Grillers Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Brush . *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*
This is what the company has to say about it:
- 18 inches long
- Stainless steel bristles
- Heavy duty
- Safe for all grill types
- Bonus ebook included
The Secret to Cleaning Your Grill Quickly, Easily and Cheaply!
Looking for a New Grill Brush But Want to Avoid These Common Problems?
- Flimsy shaft bends under pressure..
- Bristles quickly flatten down and gum up with grease..
- Leaves scratch mark on your delicate porcelain coated grates..
- Burn hands when cleaning because the handle's too short..
- Can't clean between the rods and along the sides..
All these issues can be avoided!
Introducing the Alpha Grillers BBQ Grill Brush
The Best Grill Brush on The Market:
- Strong plastic reinforced twisted wire shaft that will not bend under pressure
- Stiff stainless steel bristles than won't flatten - much stiffer than brass
- Safe for use with porcelain coated grills grates. Won't scratch your Weber grill
- Long handle (18"): perfect length to keep your hand away from the heat without losing pressure and control
- Innovative spiral bristle design allows you to easily clean edges, corners and deep between the grates
So what's so good about the spiral design?
The bristles in most brushes point in the same direction. This means they can only be held horizontally.
With the Alpha Grillers brush, bristles point in all directions so you can hold it at any angle and easily clean
all parts of the grate.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE COOKBOOK!
Before you can clean your grill you need to get it dirty right? Well to help you manage that we are
including a FREE E-BOOK full of delicious and easy to prepare BBQ recipes!
To make it even more of a no brainer, buy today and you will receive our 1 YEAR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
This is my take on the product:
This is a really nice heavy duty grill brush. It's got a nice long handle so you don't burn your hands. I like to be able to clean off my grates when they are still hot. It has stainless steel bristles so no melting or rusting. You can dip it into water before using and that's a perk. The bristles are quite sharp so be careful around children. To clean just swish in soapy water, rinse and dry. I'm sure we will be using this a lot as you can see how dirty out grill is. Yuck! Looks like Mr. FruGal has some work to do. I like this and would recommend it to family and friends.