Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review.
It is Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner 6-Pack. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*
This is what the company has to say about it:
Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner Is Beneficial In 4 Categories Because:
1. It's more powerful than traditional glass and hard surface cleaners removing even the toughest water spots and dirt. It doesn't leave behind any haze or film leaving your glass shiny and crisp. It's trusted by professional window washers and auto detailers.
2. It's less expensive, typically 30-70% in comparison with top brands.
3. It stores easily. Since the packets (6 are included) fit in the palm of you hand you can store gallons of our cleaner in a small kitchen drawer. Each packet makes a 32oz bottle so you receive 192 oz of cleaner total.
4. It's environmentally friendly from the standpoint that you recycle your spray bottle over and over again so no more filling up the local landfill with more plastic.
Easy Instructions For Use:
1. Drop one packet into a 32 ounce spray bottle. Do not cut the packet, it completely dissolves.
2. Fill with warm water.
3. Let sit for 60 seconds.
4. Gently shake.
5. It's cleaning attack time.
This is my take on the product:
This is a good everyday general glass cleaner. I used this to clean my bathroom mirrors and my outside windows. It did not leave streaks or a haze and did a very good job. About as well as those more expensive glass cleaners out there. They couldn't be easier to use, you simply drop one of the pouches into a spray bottle with 32 oz. of water. The pouch dissolves in about 2 minutes shake and you're ready to clean. I liked that these were such a space saver. One package makes six 32 oz. bottles. It's better for the environment also. Cost effective and works well.