ZenWise Labs Ultra-15 Probiotic for Adults and Kids Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
ZenWise Labs Ultra-15 Probiotic for Adults and Kids. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
Zenwise Labs' Super Strength Probiotics contains 10 natural probiotic cultures that assist in the body's digestive process. These probiotics also serve to fight and protect against harmful bacteria to promote a healthy immune system. Each serving of our probiotics contain 15 billion live probiotic cultures to ensure a natural digestive balance.
 

Key features:
Contains 15 Billion CFU to promote digestive and intestinal health
Promotes a Healthy Immune System
Improves mood and energy levels
Relieves stomach discomfort


 

This is my take on the product:
I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and have been told by my doctor to take a probiotic daily to help keep this in check. This is an exceptional probiotic. It has a high concentration of live probiotic cultures. It doesn't have an odor and comes in a shelf stable tablet form. Many other probiotics need to be refrigerated. I also take it to help boost my immune system. I have read that 80% of your immune system lies in you gut. So I think it's wise to try and keep it healthy! I like that even kids can take it. That way you don't have to buy something separate for each person in the household. I liked this product and would recommend it to family and friends.


Zen Wise Labs Facebook page-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10