Teeccino America's #1 Coffee Alternative & TeeChia Cereal


Hello everyone. Today I would like to share my review for several Teeccino products. I was lucky enough to be given a chance to review these products I received free from Teeccino. As always my opinions are my own.

I tried two different cereals, the TeeChia blueberry Date and the TeeChia Cinnamon Cranberry. One serving contains *6g of fiber *26g whole grains *1100mg ALA Omega-3 Fatty Acids *6g protein *Antioxident-rich seeds and fruit.

My initial response from this was not very good. I am used to eating sugary foods and this just tasted too bland for me so I added sugar to taste. My husband however liked it. I think I would add a little of it to oatmeal and work your way up to it being just plain TeeChia. I know it takes the body some time to adjust to change.

I received lots of different Teeccino Herbal "coffee". Once again I felt the same way with this. I'm just to addicted to sugar I guess. I added sugar and milk to taste. My husband and daughter both liked the variety's they tried though. It does say if you drink regular coffee to wean yourself off by adding a little bit of this at a time into your regular coffee until it is just Teeccino.

Teeccino Herbal Coffee and TeeChia Gluten-free Super Seeds cereals are both made from organic and GMO-free ingredients.

For more information please visit:
http://teeccino.com/
http://www.naturallysavvy.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10