InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it: 
Dead Sea Mud Mask is an all-natural detoxifier and purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. More than a million visitors each year flock to this extraordinary body of water in the Mediterranean, which contains many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium.

Once applied, this mud mask treatment starts working to absorb excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. It is great to expunge acne, pimples and blackheads. It also helps to restore an even skin tone for a smoother complexion. When used as a body treatment, the mud mask can soothe and relieve muscles aches and pains.

Whether used on the face or the body, our Dead Sea Mud Mask is a superb in-home spa treatment that will reveal more vibrant, refined, healthier skin. 

This is my take on the product:
The product comes in a larger sized plastic tub. It really had no smell to it which I like in my facial products. When you put it on it feels really cold. As it dries that feeling stops and it makes you face very tight. The only thing that I found disconcerting about it was the color of the product which sort of reminded me of diaper duty. LOL
I put it all over my face and neck and let it dry completely which took about 15 minutes. Once dry I gently washed it off with a warm washcloth. When my face was dry my skin had a nice glow and my pores were smaller. It did dry my skin out and I used my regular moisturizer after. I liked this product and would recommend it to family and friends. 
Dead Sea Mud Mask

Mask applied. How gorgeous is this? LOL

Barefaced, after skin had a glow to it.







For more information please click here-

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10