Purex® Natural Elements® Tropical Splash Laundry Detergent Review





Hey Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a new product form Purex® called Natural Elements® Tropical Splash. I was lucky enough to be given a chance to review. *Purex® brand provided me with a sample in exchange for my product review. But now as always, all the opinions expressed here are my own.
I am always a little bit leery to use products that have a tropical or orange smell to them because my daughter has an allergy to orange rinds. That being said, I wasn't sure if this particular version of Purex®was going to work for us. I decided to give it a try anyways to see what would happen. Well to my happy surprise it worked just fine and my daughter did not break out in hives. Whew! To me it smells like pineapples and it did a great job on cleaning our clothes. It did not fade the colors and kept the whites bright. I would recommend it to family and friends.

*Hypoallergenic, dye-free formula for sensitive skin.
*Fresh nature inspired fragrance.
*Packs the cleaning power of Purex with DirtLift Action.

For more information or to find retailers that carry this product please visit- http://www.purex.com/products/detergents/natural-elements
Facebook- www.facebook.com/purex






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10