NEW Dial® Kids Body & Hair Wash Ages 2+ and 6+ Review

Hello Everyone-

Today I would like to tell you about the new NEW Dial® Kids Body & Hair Wash Ages 2+ and 6+.
*I received samples of both Dial® Kids Body & Hair Wash Ages 2+ and 6+ from  Dial® in exchange for my review. However now as always, my opinions expressed here are my own.

I received the Peach scented version of Body & Hair Wash Ages 2+ and the Watery Melon scent for Ages 6+.  Since we do not have any toddlers at our house anymore I tried the 2+ version  myself because I have eczema and need to use very gentle soaps. I noticed it have a very light scent and was not colored with any dyes, which I liked a lot. It lathered well and did not bother my sensitive skin. The 6+ version I had my daughter try. She has really sensitive skin and tends to break out a lot from soaps and shampoos. She said she liked the smell of it a lot and said it lathered very good on her hair and body. She did not have any rashes using this so we were impressed. One thing I noticed about both versions was the shape of the bottle. It has grooves on the side and fits really well in your hand which is very useful when you are dealing with slippery soaps. I would recommend this to family and friends. Thank you Dial® for letting us test this product.

* Tear free
* Hypoallergenic
* No artificial dyes or added parabens
* Ph balanced

For more information please visit- http://www.dialsoap.com/line/dial-for-kids
Facebook- www.facebook.com/Dial


 * Dial Kids Sweepstakes*
 Dial is proud to introduce the Dial Kids Sweepstakes featuring NEW Dial® Kids Peachy Clean for ages 2+, and Dial® Kids Watery Melon for ages 6+.
One lucky winner will receive $1,000, while 250 second place winners get to try NEW NEW Dial® Kids Body & Hair Wash for FREE!
Click here for contest form-
Good Luck Everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10