Ecover Natural Laundry Liquid Sunny Day Review


Hello Everyone-

I am so excited to tell you all about the Ecover Natural Laundry Liquid Sunny Day I was sent to try out by being a Naturally Savvy Approved Blogger.
I was a little sceptical when I first received my Ecover natural laundry liquid because the last natural laundry detergent I tried I was not thrilled with. But, I am happy to report this one did the trick! It has a pleasant odor and did a great job on removing the stains and left my whites bright. :) I really liked how concentrated it was. I was amazed at how small the measuring cap was.

* Ecover bottles now 100% PlantPlastic
* From the award winning Eco-Factories
* Plant-based and mineral ingredients
* No artificial fragrances or perfumes
* No animal testing
* Septic tank safe
* Biodegradable
* Phosphate free

For more about Ecover visit
www.Ecover.com
www.EcoverUSblog.com

Thank you for the opportunity to try this product out. *I did receive a sample of Ecover to test. My opinions as always are my own.

Comments

  1. Thank you for using Ecover's ecological Laundry Liquid Sunny Day on your laundry ... and for taking the time to share your experiences on your blog. We're so happy that your clothes came out nice and clean! You're right: a little goes a long way, and it's all done with the power of nature. Take care and enjoy those bright whites!
    -Deb for Ecover

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10