Purex® Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Review

 Purex® Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar
 Purex® Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar
 Blood stain being pre-treated, I wet the pants and the Purex® Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar

Blood stain being pre-treated and waiting a few minutes to throw in washer
 
  Finished washing - No stain

  Finished washing - No stain
Hello Everyone-

Today I would like to tell you all about a wonderful product by Purex®. It is the Purex® Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar. I was lucky enough to be chosen to review. *Purex® provided me with a sample of  Purex® Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar in exchange for a product review. As always, opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.* 

 Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar has been around since 1894, that's 119 years. That tells me right there that it works, or else it wouldn't have survived so long.

I like that this is very inexpensive to purchase and would last a very long time. It does have an odor, but it is not unpleasant. It's super easy to use, just get it wet and rub on the stain. Let it sit for a few minutes and then toss the stained item right in with the rest of the load. This is so easy and fool proof that my laundry impaired husband and daughter could do it. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends. It worked very well for me.
 
 For more information please use links below-
Facebook page-click here
Purex Fels-Naptha Webpage: click here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10