NEW Dial® Vitamin Boost Body Wash Review



Hello Everyone-

Today I would like to tell you all about an awesome product I was lucky enough to test out from the makers of Dial®. It is the NEW Dial® Vitamin Boost Body Wash. It comes in two types, the Vitamin Boost Amazing B Lotion Infused and the Vitamin Boost Super C Oil Infused. I was given this  Dial® Vitamin Boost Body Wash Amazing B to test out. *The Dial® brand gave me a sample of this to try in exchange for a review. Now as always, my opinions expressed here are my own.*

I would like to start off by saying I am kind of a body wash snob. Yup, I'm very picky about what I like and do not like. I have very sensitive skin and eczema and with the winters here and the forced heating that all equates to cracked, dry and itchy skin. That being said, I truly did love this product. After showering with  Dial® Vitamin Boost Body Wash Amazing B my skin was soft and smooth. No irritation at all.  It smells super fresh and is sort of a neutral smell. I like that both men and women can use this and not feel like it is specifically for the opposite gender. It lathered up good and rinsed of completely. I would recommend this to family and friends.

Here are a few pictures of me using it:
Vitamin Fact: Vitamin B is a natural humectant that helps draw in moisture and keep skin hydrated.

For more information please go to-

 Dial® Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/Dial
 Dial® Homepage- www.dialsoap.com/

Thanks once again  Dial® for the opportunity to review your product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10