InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream [For Prevention & Reduction] Review


 Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review.
It is InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*
  This is what the company has to say about it:
 InstaNatural’s Stretch Mark & Scar Cream is an effective treatment to minimize the appearance of current marks, while also preventing the forming of new ones. Stretch marks and scars are created when collagen is weakened and skin is stretched or torn beyond its limit. Our cream heavily moisturizes affected areas – such as hips, stomach and arms - delivering nourishment and hydration to enhance elasticity of your skin and help restore a youthful look and even appearance.

Key Ingredients:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Rosehip Oil
+ Mango Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Evening Primrose Oil

 This is my take on the product:
First of all I would like to say how pleased I was with the bottle size. It was much larger than I expected. The cream itself really didn't have much of an odor at all and I really liked that. It felt really nice and smooth as you rub it into your skin. It absorbed really quickly considering what a thick cream it is. My husband had some moles removed from his back and it left some nasty scars there. I asked him if he wanted to try this and he said "sure". I helped him rub in on his back for about a weeks time. I can honestly say it has shown a slight improvement and will he continue to use it in the future to see how well it can do. I used it on my stretch marks on my legs and haven't really seen much of an improvement, but I will continue with it to see how it does. I would recommend this product if you would like to see a reduction to your scars and stretchmarks.


For more information please visit-

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10