Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Foxbrim Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Foxbrim *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
What are you doing today to fight the visible signs of aging? Now's the time to fortify and enrich your skin. Foxbrim's Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer effectively combines maximum strength 1% Retinol with soothing natural moisturizers. Enjoy the full benefits of Retinol without the worry of dryness or irritation. The exceptional results you've come to expect from Foxbrim.

Key Ingredients include:
- Vitamin A (1% Retinol)
- Vitamin E
- Aloe Vera
- Shea Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Green Tea


My take on the product:
I really am liking this product so far. I have been using it about a week and my skin feels super! My face tends to be on the sensitive side and turns red easily. I am happy to say this does not make it red and I do not have any blemishes either. It feels soft and smooth. It comes in a pump bottle, it is a white medium thickness and one pump covers my whole face. It doesn't have any smell which I like for face products. I will continue to use this product and would recommend it to family and friends.





Can purchased here on Amazon-
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10