Foxbrim Ultra Lift Treatment [Advanced Anti-Aging Treatment] Review

 
 Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review.
It is Foxbrim Ultra Lift Treatment [Advanced Anti-Aging Treatment]. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.

This is what the company has to say about it: 

Foxbrim's Ultra Lift Treatment Gives Your Skin More. Effectively Address All The Visible Signs of Aging In A Single Step. Transform Your Skin Routine. Don't Settle When You Can Enjoy The Full Benefits Of A Revolutionary Advanced Formula.

Key Ingredients include:
- CoQ10
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Retinol (0.5%)
- Peptides

This is my take on the product:
This is a creamy thick white lotion that has very little to no smell. I like that a lot about it. Sometimes fragrances can cause irritation, especially on the facial skin. It blended in quickly and left my skin feeling tighter and refreshed. After a few hours the tightness diminished, but I did get a compliment on my skin that day so that must mean something. Overall I liked this product and I would recommend it to family and friends.


Can be purchased by clicking here-
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10