Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner Review

Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is  Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it:
  • COMPLETE SKIN CARE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Gentle yet effective, this natural toner is safe for all skin types. Tighten Pores. Exfoliate Dead Skin Cells. Remove Lingering Dirt and Grime. Results without worry. A COMPLETE toner for that radiant GLOW.
  • YOU'RE READY TO REPAIR: Restore pH balance with ease. While building skin cell integrity, this toner also aids in effectively restoring a healthy balance to skin moisture. Great skin starts with the right foundation. Get it with daily application.
  • TREAT YOUR BODY RIGHT: With ONLY Natural ingredients, this alcohol free toner is the perfect option. No parabens. No additives. No added fragrances. Not Tested on Animals. Proven ingredients for unmatched results.
  • THE SIMPLE & ESSENTIAL STEP: Embrace the best routine for natural beauty. Daily application ensures a refreshed face you can feel. The essential step to prepare skin for our anti-aging serums and moisturizers.

My take on the product:
Before I put on makeup or before I go to bed I always wash my face and or remove my makeup. I'm always astonished at all the gunk left on my face after I wash it. This was really noticeable with this toner. My face has a tendency  to turn red easily. This didn't happen with this toner at all. My face felt really fresh and clean but not too tight. It really doesn't have much of a smell at all and I really appreciate that with my facial product. The only thing that I really didn't care for was it is in a spray bottle. I don't like to possibly spray things in my eyes, so I just used a cotton ball and that is how I prefer to do it. Overall I liked this product a lot. I would recommend it to family and friends.


Can be purchased from Amazon here-

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10