Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream is a highly concentrated blend of naturally derived and organic ingredients, designed to restore a youthful glow around the eye area and directly tackle dark circles and puffiness.

A multi-purpose and lightweight organic eye cream, it can also be used as an all over face lotion, absorbing quickly into the skin without clogging pores. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and is naturally free from silicones, parabens, additives, fillers and alcohol.

Key ingredients include our luxurious organic Aloe, Grapeseed Oil, organic Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Lemon Citrus, organic Rosehip Oil, Vitamins E and C and many other sumptuous moisturizers and natural antioxidants. 


This is my take on the product:
I really can't say enough about how much I liked this eye cream. It just worked really well with my skin. I noticed it slightly reduced the puffiness and made the skin around my eyes fell very nourished and smooth. I don't know why but I even love the name of this. Poppy Austin just sounds happy to me. It comes in a good sized one ounce white pump bottle. It has a very light neutral scent and absorbs quickly. Just one pump is more than enough for both eyes. It has natural and organic ingredients and I'm sure I will be using it for a long time to come! I really liked this product and would recommend it to family and friends.




Product can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10