Bloody Mary Mix by SalsaCrazy Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Bloody Mary Mix by SalsaCrazy.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it:
  • SalsaCrazy Hot and Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
  • From the People that brought you the Salsa Mastery System
  • Fresh, Natural, and HOT - The Perfect Bloody Mary
  • No added fillers



This is my take on the product:
While I don't drink alcohol, I do like the taste of a good "virgin" Bloody Mary. This is extremely spicy. It says on the side of the bottle 9/10 on the spicy scale and they aren't lying! This does have a great flavor to it. I put one jigger in a glass of 10 oz. of tomato juice. It was perfect for me. Be sure to experiment with it to see where your spice level lies. I'm sure this would be good with vodka added, but like I said that's just not my thing. So if you want to kick your tomato juice up a notch this is the perfect solution! I really liked it and would buy it again.

SalsaCrazy Bloody Mary Mix can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10