GetCandLED 24 Flickering LED Tea Lights Review

Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
GetCandLED 24 Flickering LED Tea Lights.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
  • Flameless; Realistic flickering effect creates a cozy mood in any setting
  • For parties, holiday and event decorations, restaurants and banquets, weddings, RVs and more
  • White plastic body with clear flame, flickering yellow LED; CR-2032 batteries included; On/Off Switch
  • Battery powered, flameless; safe around children, pets and furnishings; zero carbon footprint
  • Dimensions: Diameter: 1 3/8 inches, Height: 1 1/4 inches. Sturdy, reusable storage box








This is my take on the product:
These are a very nice addition to any home or event. The possibilities are endless as far as what you can do with these. I absolutely love the fact that they are not a fire hazard and have no odors. I love burning candles and the look of candlelight but I am always a little leery of the possibility of fire. These are the perfect solution to that. I have migraine headaches and sometimes certain odors can set off a headache. These don't do this at all. The lighting and flickering are very similar to natural candlelight. I have placed them in several different types of candle-holders and they have worked like a charm. They come in a nice little box for storage and turning them on/off is super easy. Overall I very much loved these and can see myself using them for years to come!
Can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10