Number One Nutrition Advanced Probiotic Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
Number One Nutrition Advanced Probiotic. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
  • ENJOY AN UNPRECEDENTED 200% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - I am SO confident you're going to love your #1 Probiotics that I have decided to add an unbeatable double guarantee! If, AT ANY POINT IN TIME, you decide you are not fully satisfied with your #1 Probiotcs, simply let me know and I will refund every penny of your purchase. On top of that, I will also send you a brand new bottle free of charge! No questions asked.
  • #1 PROBIOTICS WORKS! Doctors everywhere say probiotics are "Essential" to the body. Many will even say that taking probiotics in pill form ensures that you consume the right probiotic strains and the right recommended dosage. Taking probiotic pills saves you from consuming excess dairy and sugar, which are present in many probiotic foods.
  • RELIEF FROM DIGESTIVE DISTRESS! Do you suffer from digestive discomfort? Bloated belly? Acid reflux? Fatigue? Do you want to improve your immune system and manage your weight? If you answered "YES" to any of these, try Number One Probiotic. Two capsules a day with a light meal and you are on your way to a healthier life! Our product is made with TOP QUALITY ingredients, is 100% safe and has no known side effects. Made in the USA at a FDA approved manufacturing facility.
  • MORE THAN JUST DIGESTIVE Improvement! Did you know that the GI tract is responsible for 80% of the immune system`s health? When we improve the digestive function we are also giving a great BOOST to the IMMUNE SYSTEM. Fighting off the bad bacteria present in the GI tract will also help the body to fight off INFECTIONS. Bringing balance to the Intestinal flora will also alleviate digestive discomfort, inflammation and BLOATING.
  • THE BEST VALUE! We offer the same or better benefits as the more expensive brands BUT we believe EVERYONE should benefit from taking the highest quality probiotics. We have the BEST VALUE probiotic out there! Other brands may have inferior products for a lower price or the same product for a lot more money. TRY NOW! You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to GAIN.



This is my take on the product:
I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and have been told by my doctor to take a probiotic daily to help keep this in check. Gas, bloating, pain, constipation, acid reflux, digestive issues are all part of what I experience daily. This has helped me to control some of that. This is a very good probiotic. It has a high concentration of live probiotic cultures. You take 2 a day with a light meal. It is in a capsule shell and was easy to swallow. I always would recommend putting it in the refrigerator to keep it fresh. I also take it to help boost my immune system. I have read that 80% of your immune system lies in your gut. So I think it's wise to try and keep it healthy!  I liked this product and would recommend it to family and friends.



Probiotic can be purchased here on Amazon-
http://numberonenutrition.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10