Schwartz Bioresearch's Green Coffee Bean Extract Review

 Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is Schwartz Bioresearch's Green Coffee Bean Extract.
*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
  • THE BEST PURE GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT ON AMAZON - Diet and exercise are NOT the only ways to lose weight. Green Coffee Bean Extract CAN help you shed pounds naturally! How? Easy! It controls your appetite and takes your mind off food while increasing your energy levels and improving your mood.
  • CONTROL YOUR APPETITE AND LOSE FAT - Studies have shown that Green Coffee Beans curb people's appetites while also boosting energy as opposed to the effect of regular diets. Add the fact that it is a great source of antioxidants and you get one of the most complete supplements in the market.
  • MINIMIZE YOUR BODY'S ABILITY TO STORE EXCESS FAT! - Chlorogenic acid is known for minimizing the body's ability to store excess fat. Our supplement also burns sugar and fat, boosts your metabolism naturally and increases your energy levels.
  • PROFESSIONAL GRADE, DOCTOR FORMULATED SUPPLEMENT - Schwartz Bioresearch is a leading brand in 100% natural, professional grade dietary supplements. Our products are third party tested for potency and purity and manufactured with pure ingredients.
  • ONLY THE BEST NATURAL INGREDIENTS - NO fillers, NO binders and NO artificial ingredients. 100% vegetarian capsules free of wheat and gluten. All our products are manufactured in the USA in a GMP, FDA Approved Facility.



This is my take on the product:
This comes in a sealed bottle and contains 60 pills or enough for 30 days. It has an herb scent with no discernible taste. It is a large size capsule pill but for me was easy to swallow. I took one pill twice a day 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner with a 8 ounce glass of water. I am always hesitant to use new weight loss product because I am somewhat sensitive to caffeine. But I thought I would give it a try.  I did not get jittery at all and was somewhat less hungry. I have lost a couple of pounds since trying this and will continue to use to see how far I can go.  I would recommend this to family and friends if you are interested in losing a few pounds or just want a little more energy.



Special Amazon discount for my blog readers:  $10 OFF with $50 Purchase
Coupon: PHEVTVG6
Expiration: March 31st 2015

Green Coffee Bean Extract can be purchased here on Amazon-

Schwartzbioresearch.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10