BRI Nutrition GARLIC Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
BRI Nutrition GARLIC. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
BRI Nutrition’s Garlic Extra Strength dietary supplement has taken innovation to higher leaps making this product like no other. This BURPLESS garlic supplement enables you to experience the benefits of garlic without even smelling any scent of garlic on your breath let alone your burps. Because who wants to smell like walking vampire repeller whenever interacting with our fellow humans? Our Garlic Supplement is guaranteed to deliver maximum strength and maximum benefits without the disadvantage of smelling like pungent vegetable. That’s why this supplement offers all these benefits and increasing its potency and effectivity it has in one’s body. Such benefits are fortifying our overall health through having direct effects in regards to improving any cardiovascular disorders or problems, like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart attacks. It also aids in our immune system thus decreasing chances of illness or infection. Garlic’s benefits do not stop there; it also aids in maintaining a proper or healthy circulation, digestion, and as well has detoxifying capabilities. These benefits have become possible because garlic is made up of key ingredients or compounds that contribute a variety of health benefits to the body. Scientifically named Allium sativumbut is also referred to as Garlicin, Camphor of the Poor, or Stinking Rose.




This is my take on the product:
I have been taking Garlic for years and I have tried many different products through the years. I can tell you they are not all the same. Some of them give you stomach upset and garlic "burps". Some of them make you have a bad odor through your skin. Some of them give you bad breath. I can say that I was impressed with these garlic pills. They are a very small green pill and should be taken preferably with a meal. There are 120 pills in the bottle so if you take 2 pills a day should last you 2 months. I like that they have breath-freshening Parsley Seed plus the plant nutrient, chlorophyll. This helps you to get the goodness of garlic without the stinky odor and taste. I take these to boost my immune system and reduce my cholesterol and keep my heart healthy. Always check with your doctor before taking anything new including supplements. I liked these and would recommend them.


Bri Nutrition Website-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10