MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is 
MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge.  *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it:
MY Konjac Sponge is the highest quality konjac sponge in the market. Our products are proudly carried by Whole Foods Market, King's Food Market and major online retailers.

MY Konjac Sponge are made exclusively with the konjac fiber, a pure vegetable fiber taken from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant.
Konjac plant, also known as konnyaku potato or elephant yam, is a plant that is native to eastern Asia.
Konjac root is rich in minerals, vitamins, and it has been traditionally used as a beauty treatment for a long time in eastern Asia.

MY Konjac Sponge is made to the very highest of standards, using the purest volcanic rock filtered water and food grade konjac. All of our products are hypoallergenic & fragrance free. 

All of our products are never tested on animals, and they carry the Vegan Society logo as well as Leaping Bunny logo, the highest standard of cruelty-free status in the cosmetics industry. 




This is my take on the product:
I wasn't really sure what to thing about a facial sponge infused with Bamboo Charcoal. I mean what could a sponge do for my completion? This says it's for oily and acne prone skin. Well I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried this. I added no other cleaners just the wet sponge. It was very soft and wasn't at all scratchy like I thought it might be. I just wet my face, wet the sponge, and used gentle circular motions and then rinsed my face off and blotted dry with a towel. Wow! It really opened up my pores and I was able to remove some nasty blackheads that have been plaguing me. It says to wring it, and hang to dry. It has a handy little string attached to the top of it for drying. I really liked this and would recommend to family and friends.


MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge can be purchased here-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10