Advanta Supplements Omega 3 Fish Oil Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is
 
Advanta Supplements Omega 3 Fish Oil. *Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

This is what the company has to say about it:
Looking to lower cholersterol and want to try a better Omega 3?

Our 100% NATURAL, proprietary blend of ingredients (2,000mg total) includes: Omega-3 Fatty Acids, our super-power Vitamin E, and the PERFECT ratio of EPA 840mg to DHA 560mg. Does NOT Contain: Fillers, Binders, Artificial Ingredients, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Egg, Shellfish, Milk, or Peanuts. Allergen warning: contains fish (sardines) and soy. 100% Safe, Pharmaceutical Grade, and 3rd Party Tested Mercury Free!



This is my take on the product:
I've recently gone to the doctor and found out I have several health issues one of which is high cholesterol. She recommended that I take 2 over 1000 mg. of fish oil every day. This is a good pill to take because it has 1000 mg. each. So with 2 I get 2000 mg. a day. They are large pills but are capsules so they are easy to swallow. There are 60 pills per bottle so that is a 30 day supply. I keep these refrigerated so they won't taste like "fish burps". I'm glad to know that fish oil helps support healthy heart, brain, joints, vision, skin, and vascular health. And might help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Since I've previously had a stroke this gives me a little peace of mind. 


Omega 3 Fish Oil can be purchased here on Amazon-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10