Maple Holistics Silk 18 Shampoo Review



Good Day Everyone 
Today I’d like to talk about a awesome Shampoo I received from Maple Holistics 

This is what the company has to say: 

Achieve stronger, smoother, more luscious hair with silk18 shampoo. Infused with a rejuvenating blend of 18 silk amino acids which help fortify hair follicles and strengthen strands to protect hair from dryness, breakage, damage, split ends, and hair fall. The nourishing formula gently cleanses dandruff, excess sebum, and impurities to leave your hair and scalp feeling fresh but not stripped. Enriched with argan and jojoba oil to add supreme softness and a luminous shine. Our shampoo is sulfate and paraben-free making it great for all hair types, color treated hair, and sensitive skin.

This is my take on it:
This is a nice size bottle it’s 10 oz. it has A flip open lid for easy dispensing. 
The first thing I noticed about this was it’s wonderful light vanilla smell. Yum it smells so good I want to eat it. ( Not for consumption).  LOL 😂 
It is a pearly white color and was not runny. It lathers really well and did leave my hair really silky. I used a light conditioner after. I might just get some conditioner to go with it. Overall I was very pleased with how this performed and will continue to use it.








Which Shampoo is best for damaged hair? See here- https://www.mapleholistics.com/blog/damaged-hair-shampoos/


To purchase-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10