Maple Holistic Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Review



Hi Guys
I’m excited to talk about an awesome Shampoo I was gifted to try. It’s Maple Holistic Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo.

This is what the company has to say-
Remove buildup, restore volume and boost shine with our new, hotly anticipated apple cider vinegar shampoo. One of the most powerful ingredients in personal care, apple cider vinegar provides a variety of benefits for hair and scalp alike. We tap into its full potential in our apple cider vinegar shampoo, providing you with a shampoo that soothes the scalp, removes buildup, clarifies and adds or restores shine. Enriched with natural ingredients like sunflower, argan and jojoba oil, our apple cider vinegar shampoo is is sulfate and paraben-free making it great for all hair types, color treated hair, and sensitive skin.


Here is my take on it-
This is a really nice shampoo if you want to get rid of buildup on your hair. It has a very nice Mint/Rosemary scent that would be appropriate for men or women. It’s really quite refreshing. It lathers well and rinsed out thoroughly . I use hairspray every day and my hair starts to look dull from all the buildup. In one wash this stripped it all away and made my hair feel clean, shiny and full of volume. Just how I like it! Overall I like it and will continue to use.



Maple Holistic Recycling Program


Purchase Here -Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10