Smart Weigh SBS500 Body Fat Digital Precision Scale with Tempered Glass Platform Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is the 
Smart Weigh SBS500 Body Fat Digital Precision Scale with Tempered Glass Platform*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it: 
The Smart Weigh Body Fat Scale is not your typical scale. It features advanced technology to provide you with important body information. Knowing the status of your body fat, body water, muscle mass, and bone mass can lead you to take the proper steps towards maintaining or improving your health measurements.

Contemporary Design
The Body Analyzer features a unique fitness-inspired design to motivate you to stay in healthy shape. The platform is crafted out of a high quality tempered glass with a reflective surface. Stainless steel accents contribute to the scale's contemporary look.

Monitor Your Health
Help your family stay healthy by implementing into your everyday life the advanced features this scale has to offer. It recognizes up to eight users, using BIA technology. Now staying healthy can be a team effort and will create a positive, healthy home environment where everyone is a key member.


This is my take on the product:
When I first received the package I noticed what a nice box it came it. After taking it out I was very impressed with the design and look of it. It was black with glass and stainless steel accents. It would go well in any bathroom and has a very handsome design. You need to program it to fit your body type and it had easy instructions included to do so. It tells you your  body fat, body water, muscle mass, and bone mass to help keep you on track. It has nice large numbers that were easy to read.  I wasn't however happy with the number it showed as my weight. Maybe it will help me to be more conscious of it. I was very impressed with the design, features and accuracy of this scale. I love it! I would recommend this to family and friends. 







Can be purchased here on Amazon-
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10