Softy Sanitizing Wipes for Hands and Surfaces Review


Hello Everyone-
Today I would like to tell you about a product I received free in exchange for a review. 
It is the S
ofty Sanitizing Wipes for Hands and Surfaces*Now as always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


This is what the company has to say about it: 
  • 150 ct. EXTRA LARGE 7" x 8" wipes. Use fewer wipes to get the job done.
  • Anti-bacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds.
  • Use on hands, body, and surfaces. Alcohol-free. Vitamin E + Aloe.
  • Soft & thick quilted fabric for a plush, pillowy feel. Strong enough to hold a 12-kg kettlebell.
  • Citrus Fresh Scent. Made in the USA.

This is my take on the product:
Ok, I have a secret to tell you. I'm a germaphobe. I'm not proud of it and I am much better than I used to be. That being said these wipes are AWESOME!!! They are really thick and clothlike. They do not have a strong chemical smell, it is sort of a citrus smell. The container is huge, it holds 150 sheets. They worked great and didn't ruin any of the surfaces that I tried them on. I will only put up a few photos, but I kind of went nuts cleaning the whole house with these because did I mention they are AWESOME!!! LOL I think these things might be feeding my germaphobe issue. I would most definitely recommend these to family and friends.
Nice size container!

Refrigerator handles.

Showing 1/2 of  spout wiped 1/2 not to show difference.

Get those doorknobs good!




Can be purchased here on Amazon-
Here is a 50% off code to use on Amazon to purchase Softy wipes. It is 7J95L6AU .


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Freebies 6-26-10 & 6-27-10

Wednesday Freebies 6-30-10